3D Creator 3D Creator

Really, really cool..

It was very simple, but very cool, too. Maybe you could add a bit more options like depth, color, etc.
I loved how you managed to create such an application without lagging.
Keep your great work up.

Coconut Game Coconut Game

Fun

Hey, that was fun. But (don't blame me, I didn't give you a lower score because of that, I don't know), are Coconuts green? I only know brown ones, but..yeah.
I could kill you for the music though. But the mute button... I love it xD

Pop Them Bubbles Pop Them Bubbles

Fun =D

If this is your first flash, I must say: Congrazz. This is really fun, the graphics could've been a bit better, and different levels or so would have been nice, but I like it. Keep it up!

UGotFlashed responds:

Thanks dude I'll try and make some more games :)

Mouse Escape 2008 Mouse Escape 2008

...

Okay, before reviewing this game: There are thousands of Mouseavoiders. So my expectations are very high.

These graphics were awesome. Really. Thats a revolution!

Cursor too big
Cheatable
Music was really...OMG

I will help you creating a better Anti-Cheat System, if you like. It's not hard, I promise. And make the Cursor a dot, only. Makes life a lot easier.

Jozzalanco responds:

I have known this bug/cheat, but have not found out the ActionScript code for it though.
If you know any anti-cheat codes, please PM me so we can sort this out.

Thankyou very much for your review!

Bird Escape Bird Escape

Hey, that was funny =)

I loved the graphics, but you should make the bird faster and you should add enemies.
I like it =)

GuardBall GuardBall

At least not senseless crap.

Yeah, this was... okay. I think the score if completely fair. But I would recommend adding things like PowerUps. Would make this game a lot nicer.

Kuzmin responds:

Yeah.. i thought about power-ups.. Then i realised that there is no real way of controlling the smiley. This would probably frustrate alot of people who couldn't get the power-up because it was somewhere unreachable.

But hey.. if you have any ideas on how to do this, good, you're more than welcome.

Shape Game :) Shape Game :)

Lool... Really, really mean...

It was funny, but it shouldn't be on NG. ;)

StealthNice responds:

awww =(

Learn Basic Movement Learn Basic Movement

Someone who isn't able to code well shouldn't make a tutorial. Your code will speed down the whole flash. "_x = _x+30"... this is.. horrible! "_x+=30", eh?
But it looked good, so: 1 star.

polyrhythmm responds:

this._x = this._x + 20;

for beginners this is the best way cause it shows whats going on clearly.

beginners shouldn't use short hand code.

this._x += 20; is confusing.

And the way I showed, doesnt slow down games I make... maybe if your making a 5 gig game... but games that are under 2 meg.. it wont do a thing.

-/ TBA /- -/ TBA /-

Back to the "old" jmtb02

This was one of your best Games ever! Not only your original style, no: Even more colourful. It had the typical Arcade-Game-Feeling.
A level editor would've been great, though.

Choose Your Character Choose Your Character

Cool graphics, no point, still funny.

OMG! It's really funny and I like the graphics. But there is no point. And it's not really a game!
3/10.