Dimensions Dimensions

Needs a bit more... animation xD

Hey, really, this is a bit..short, and there were no shadows. It looked like a preloader you made in 2 minutes. In fact, the preloader you used looked better than the animation.
I would say: Revamp it a lot, add more shapes and shadows. Post it in the forums before you submit. A simple animation like that needs to be very, very good to survive.

BrokenVoice responds:

Well that's certainly better than the last guys!
Thanks!
Jon

Can't Reach the Screen Can't Reach the Screen

I like it.

Like you know, I opened the collab thread for godsondagger and I'm sorry I had no time to join! :(
Maybe in the sequel? ;) ^^
Well, anyways, I liked it, the music was great, the ideas were great, the only thing is: the graphics were..well... let's say: improveable. ;)
Overall a good collab. Keep your work up!
-RC

Penboy responds:

Hello thread maker :D
I'm glad you liked it!
-Penboy

Four Seasons Four Seasons

This was a dream....

Wow! This animation is one of the best ones I've ever seen. Everything is perfect: Audio, graphics, Animation.
I would like to see more from you.
Congrats. You made one of the best Animations here on NG.
10/10 and 5/5.
-RC

3D Creator 3D Creator

Really, really cool..

It was very simple, but very cool, too. Maybe you could add a bit more options like depth, color, etc.
I loved how you managed to create such an application without lagging.
Keep your great work up.

Coconut Game Coconut Game

Fun

Hey, that was fun. But (don't blame me, I didn't give you a lower score because of that, I don't know), are Coconuts green? I only know brown ones, but..yeah.
I could kill you for the music though. But the mute button... I love it xD

Pop Them Bubbles Pop Them Bubbles

Fun =D

If this is your first flash, I must say: Congrazz. This is really fun, the graphics could've been a bit better, and different levels or so would have been nice, but I like it. Keep it up!

UGotFlashed responds:

Thanks dude I'll try and make some more games :)

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

AWESOME!

Wow!!! This has just blown me away.

_-={Everlasting Times}=-_ _-={Everlasting Times}=-_

Oh my god...

This soo beautiful =) thanks for making this, it remembers me of summer rain...

MaestroRage responds:

I love warm summer rain :'). It's awesome, especially if the sun can still break through a few clouds. It's awesome!

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

*Anima Uproar* / ZeRo BaSs *Anima Uproar* / ZeRo BaSs

Good, but...

Hey!
I like this song, but I miss.... how should I explain it.. the ZeroBass-touch, if you know what I mean. It's not as complex as your other songs, but it's only 3 minutes long, so I guess it's okay.

It's good. It's one of your songs. It has to be good. =p